Terms and ConditionsJFORCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Buying a subscription to JForce implies that you ("the customer") have both read and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Service. JForce reserves the right to change or modify current the current Terms & Conditions of Service without prior notice. In addition to the Terms and unless otherwise noted, the standard JForce Terms and Conditions of sale in your jurisdiction govern purchases you make through the website, unless You have in effect a separate valid written purchase or license agreement with JForce for that product or service, in which case that separate agreement governs, and in cases of conflict, prevails.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
In consideration of Your use of the Website, You agree to:
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information about You as may be prompted by a registration form on the Website (the "Registration Data")
- Maintain the security of your password and identification
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any information You provide to JForce, to keep it accurate, current and complete
- Accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and Registration Data. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Website
You are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website Content that:
- Is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to JForce or other users of the Website
- Includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information
- Violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
JForce reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates these Terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
You agree that You will not use the Website to:
- Transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications
- Pretend to be JForce or someone else, or spoof JForce's or someone else's identity
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services
- Misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the Website
- Engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm
- Collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The customer may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any JForce products and services, modified or unmodified. All products are and remain the property of JForce except where the ownernship clearly lies with other parties. JForce is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please contact us immediately.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Content owned by JForce on this Website provided that:
- The copyright notice pertaining to the Content remains, and a permission notice (e.g., "Used with permission") is added to such Content
- The use of such Content is solely for personal and non-commercial use
- Such Content will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or published in any medium, except as explicitly permitted by valid permission or license covering such materials
- And no modifications are made to such Content. This permission terminates automatically without notice if You breach any of the terms or conditions in this Section. Upon termination, You must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Content.
JForce products and services are provided on an "as is" "as available" and "with all faults" basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall any person of JForce be liable for any damages including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use or inability to use JForce products.
REFUND and RETURN POLICY
All payments are final. Refunds (full or partial) are not granted upon early termination of subscriptions.
Once a subscription/membership has been cancelled, we will no longer charge your credit card. Access to the system will remain in place until the end of the current billing cycle.
The Company reserves the right to use our work and communication with the Customer for marketing campaigns, which include link building, testimonials, blogs, case studies, newsletters, and any other marketing information required to promote Company business.
Any opinions or views expressed on this website by any person are those of the respective person and in no way represent Joomla!, joomla.org, or Open Source Matters, Inc. JForce makes no warranty or representation that the quality of any products, content or information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements.